‘The Art of Traveling in Style' is the philosophy at the heart of Insight’s range of Premium, Deluxe and Independent style vacations. Smaller group sizes, coaches with more legroom and comfort, selected hotels in desirable locations, leisurely paced itineraries, more included sightseeing, delicious dining and more personalised service bring new perspectives to escorted tours and cruises in Europe, Eastern Mediterranean, North Africa & Asia and USA & Canada.
Visit the Insight Vacations website >
We are looking for an imaginative storyteller to work as a content producer at our brand HQ in Geneva. You will create compelling content for global audiences in multiple channels, working closely with our marketing managers and designers to create stories that bring our brand experiences to life for consumers, travel agents and employees.
You will have a strong passion for travel and have travelled extensively within Europe and beyond, sharing your experiences and encounters on a blog or social media platform and have built an actively engaged following. You will be a creative wordsmith and a digital native and be as comfortable writing some brochure copy or a blog post as you are art directing a photo shoot or editing a video.
You'll be creative in your approach and have an abundance of ideas of how we can use content for storytelling in a way that resonates with our audiences. You'll be a self-starter with a can-do approach, with your finger on the pulse when it comes to media and content trends.
You will have the opportunity to work on both our premium and luxury travel brands and get to join our guests on trips, so you'll need the professional maturity and self-awareness to fit in with high-end travellers and get the content you need whilst not impacting their holiday experience.
- Research, write and edit compelling and engaging copy for various media and formats (brochures, web, email, social media, blog posts, pod casts etc.)
- Research and develop original on-brand copy for blog articles while adhering to best-practice SEO-writing techniques, including keyword integration and organic research
- Proofread marketing copy to ensure brand compliance, tone of voice, messaging, quality and accuracy
- Support the planning, scheduling, creative briefing and production of international photo and video shoots
- Share the responsibility for art direction of photo and video shoots, taking creative responsibility and also managing the logistics and operations throughout the shoot
- Own and manage our digital asset management library, training users and managing licences as required
- Work with existing video content to produce social media cutdowns, videos for paid media advertising and videos for internal audiences
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role in high-volume content environment
- English, Journalism, Communications, Media or similar relevant Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional writing skills, adept at writing creative copy for different mediums, channels and audiences
- Top-notch proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent knowledge of grammar and the English language (English mother tongue preferred)
- Solid understanding of video editing software - Premier Pro, Final Cut, After Effects
- Good grasp of the key metrics which help determine and drive content success from a user engagement, data and SEO perspective
- An understanding of Google Analytics and other web traffic reporting tools is an advantage
- A background in luxury travel is a plus.
Behavioural Skills and Competencies
- An ardent love for travel and an appreciation of remarkable experiences
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable approach, able to react to quickly to take advantage of new opportunities
- Ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment without sacrificing quality of content
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously as well as being a contributing member of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse range of people and personalities
- Willingness and availability to support out of hours work and international travel due to the nature of the role.
Who We Are
The Travel Corporation is a fourth-generation family-owned and operated, passionately run travel company. We have a 100-year heritage of creating enriching travel and hospitality experiences for our guests. Across our family of 43 award-winning brands, we have two things at our heart, we make travel personal by providing immersive engaging experiences for all those that travel with us and we make travel matter, reducing our environmental impact and giving back to local communities.
The Travel Corporation is represented by over 40 sales offices and 10,000 team members globally, whilst serving over 2 million customers annually across more than 70 countries.
Our Geneva office is based 2 minutes' walk from the central station of Bel Air and a short stroll from the shores of Lake Geneva. Five of The Travel Corporation's biggest brands have teams based in the Geneva office and we're predominantly marketers, designers, digital and brand specialists who all enjoy working hard and having a great time along the way.