January 28, 2019
We're not your average travel company. By being the alternative choice we have remained dedicated to our freestyle form of travel. Our unique Hop-on Hop-off flexible Coach Network covers 47 destinations in 15 countries across Europe. We live to travel and as travellers ourselves know what makes an unforgettable trip. It's your choice, your way.
This passion to explore the world (without costing the Earth) has also developed over the years into our innovative adventures, be it island hopping in Greece and Croatia, partying at Europe’s biggest music festivals or discovering the ancient cultures of Southeast Asia. We give you the choices and flexibility to build your own adventure, so you can live it your way. And no other way.
Visit the Busabout website >
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Based: London Victoria
General Purpose of Role:
We're looking for someone to join a collaborative global marketing team with a creative mind and passion for design. You will oversee the creation of all our online and print collateral from start to finish, including our travel brochures, digital banner ads and expo stands.
- Love of travel!
- Friendly team player that's self-disciplined, highly organised and hard working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- 1 years' experience in graphic design (illustration a bonus)
- Understanding of marketing
- Copy-writing for collateral
- Efficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (other Adobe software experience is a plus)
- Gather related content based on brief given
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Writing creative copy for designs
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software or by hand
- Keep on top of design trends to capitalise on them
- Provide creative ideas
- Maintain the image library
- Completes projects by coordinating with internal and external partner
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed