River cruise ship Receptionist
Uniworld owns and operates a fleet of thirteen intimate, boutique river cruise ships on the European waterways which cater exclusively to English-speaking clients. We are looking for The Best to support our great teams on board (season starts around March - ends around November). It is an ongoing opening. Are you interested to be a...
Receptionist on board a river cruise ship? Uniworld is waiting for You!
Trade the ordinary for the extraordinary and take this opportunity to become a Receptionist in a dynamic company that recognizes the commitment and enthusiasm of its employees.
Location: Europe (on board of a luxury river cruise ship)
As Receptionist you will be the key contact for our guests at the Front Desk. Furthermore you support in keeping the on board shop and assist the Purser in administrative tasks.
- Be co-responsible for the entire Front Office
- Follow up on any guest need, wish or minor complaint handed to the Front Desk and report all complaints or special requests to the Purser
- Assist in general administrative tasks such as printing, mail processing and manning list updating
- Be a personal contact for our guests
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
- Have experience in a similar role in a 5* environment
- Have a hotel school background
- Have strong IT skills (Microsoft Office, Fidelio)
- Are eager develop your skills and share your knowledge with others
- Love hosting and interacting with people
- Communicate effectively in English
- Like challenges and are not afraid of high expectations and standards
- Are a citizen of the EU /EEA /CH
- Want to become part of The Best!
- Are a company with strong values; We are committed to our responsibilities
- Know that our crew is essential for the success of Uniworld. That is why we provide you with
- Competitive remuneration package and regular holidays
- Contracts according to Swiss law with all social security benefits and full medical insurance
- Take your career seriously
- Provide on-going development opportunities
- Promote within the organisation
- Are looking for You!
Please note that we are not accepting applications via e-mail
1. Submit your online application in English
2. We will inform you, whether you will be invited for an assessment / interview (or phone interview)
3. After the interview / assessment you will receive our feedback
4. If the feedback is positive, we will keep your application in our "Talent Pool" and inform you, in case there is an open position suitable for you. You will remain in our system, even if there is no open position at the moment.