Program Services Coordinator
The main function of this position is to provide administrative and operational support to your assigned ships and being the first point of contact for our Cruise Managers, Local Hosts and Suppliers.
Starting date: ASAP
Place of work: London (UK)
Your responsibilities will include
- Operational support for assigned ships
- Being first point of contact for Cruise Managers and Local Hosts for day-to-day operational business
- Communicating last-minute changes to vendors, Cruise Managers, Local Hosts, and ships as needed
- Liaising with Suppliers on expected participation levels and services needed per cruise whilst readjusting them accordingly when required
- Controlling the quality and performance of our vendors, Cruise Managers and Local Hosts (assigned ships)
- Following up on quality of services and following up on Cruise Managers and Local Hosts tour report service feedback (assigned ships)
- Covering emergency duties/phone (including weekends) as required on a rotational basis
- Communicating with our international offices/teams to successfully deliver Uniworld cruises/products
- General administrative duties, which can include but not limited to, invoicing queries, deviations, special events/activities, and daily operation delivery for your allocated ships
- Special assignments and projects as delegated to you
- Preferable have previous cruise industry experience and destination knowledge of European rivers/cities is desirable
- Are an organised and proactive team player that works autonomously and has outstanding people skills
- Great interpersonal skills to develop relationships with shipboard staff, suppliers, and internal departments
- Have minimum of 2 years work experience in Operations. Having tourism or hospitality background and experience in dealing with customers and suppliers would be preferred
- Have excellent organizational & IT skills (MS Office, presentation software & social media)
- Experienced in operating/working in ‘MarineXchange (MXP)’ is desired but not essential
- Excellent command in English, both written and verbally for daily operations and an additional European language (German, French or Italian) advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Are a citizen of U.K. or can provide proof of eligibility to working in the U.K.
- Want to become part of The Best!
- Are a company with strong values. We are committed to our responsibilities
- Take your career seriously and provide on-going opportunities for personal development
- Forward thinking ways of working
- Are looking for You!