Email Marketing Specialist
Travel Corporation UK/Europe
The Travel Corporation is a highly successful international travel group with over 40 brands. The Travel Corporation offers something for everyone. Our multi award-winning portfolio ranges from luxury hotels and boutique river cruises, to independent holiday package companies and a variety of guided travel experiences. Enriching travel experience for our customers across the globe.
Visit the TTC website >
Email Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented email marketer to join our digital marketing team at our head office in Geneva. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will support the global email marketing program for our premium and luxury brands, managing campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences. You will be accomplished at using email distribution software and databases and be familiar with segmentation and testing strategies.
An excellent communicator with a high attention to detail, you are comfortable working in busy and changing environment and be capable of collaborating with regional marketing teams and key stakeholders in different time zones.
- Develop, build, manage and deploy B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns in accordance with the global marketing calendar
- Support the email marketing test and learn program, conducting A/B testing
- Support regional marketing teams with tactical email marketing initiatives
- Conduct post campaign analysis and compile summary reports on key KPIs, making recommendations for ongoing improvements and future tests
- Use the database marketing tools to define campaign targeting, selection and key exclusions
Required Skills and Experience
- Email marketing experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Marketing, Business or similar relevant Bachelor's degree
- Complete fluency in English (English mother tongue preferred)
- Experience using email marketing software and CRM databases (Marketing Cloud and Salesforce an advantage)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Understanding of A/B testing practices
- Technically proficient with HTML and CSS
- Experience in reporting analytics
Behavioural Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and a good eye for aesthetics and design
- A collaborative and energetic team player with strong influencing skills
- A self-starter with a positive can-do attitude and a drive for results
- Flexible and adaptable approach, with a willingness to support out of hours work and international travel due to the global nature of the role
- A passion for travel and an appreciation of remarkable experiences.