The Travel Corporation is a highly successful international travel group with over 25 award winning brands. These include luxury hotels and boutique river cruise ships, niche tour operators and other leisure interests. The Travel Corporation's guiding principle is one of providing the most enjoyable, enriching travel experience for its customers across the globe.
The Travel Corporation is a successful global player in the Travel Sector which is a highly competitive and fast-moving industry.
The development team is composed of a number of agile teams with an ever expanding portfolio of applications to support the global business. We believe in fully owning our applications, right from writing the code, through to building and maintaining our own infrastructure using AWS and utilising continuous deployment. We pride ourselves on building amazing teams who strive to improve by the day and enjoy taking on new challenges.
We like to look after our team, so through social activities, innovation time, perks, this is what we do. From Playstation comps, beer/wine Fridays, quarterly pizzas, bi-weekly breakfast, we've got it covered! On top of this, we are based in a fantastic location next to Hyde Park (great if you like to go for a lunchtime walk/run).
This role is responsible for delivering complex functional solutions for the contact center using Genesys platform and provide ongoing support for internal clients. This is a hands-on role developing, configuring, and operating voice and self-service solutions.
Key result areas & Activites Performed
- Provide basic to advanced configuration and operational support of telecommunications systems
- Assist with day-to-day telecommunications operations, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests CTI/Call Routing and Reporting applications that support business units and/or supporting functions
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Support of installation and configuration of Next Gen Platform for all Genesys components
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision
- Demonstrate dedication to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers, using the principles of the Consultative Sales Process (CSP)
- Other duties as required and assigned
Competencies & Attributes
- TTC PILLARS = Ownership, Urgency and Excellence, required for all roles
- Problem Resolution: You will identify, research, and resolve issues with customer satisfaction being the yardstick of success.
- Communication: You will listen, and ask questions, seeking to build open verbal communication and mastering efficient written communication in accordance with CSP
- Adaptable: you enjoy the unexpected, and display remarkable agility
- Critical Thinking: You can think broadly, beyond the situation at hand; assessing issues objectively and identifying creative solutions
- Self-Disciplined: You have the ability to control and motivate yourself, stay on track and do what's right. You take ownership of your actions.
- Technology: You are willing to learn new software programs and welcome the advancements which technology brings to us.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or comparable experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a superior command of English language
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development in analysis, design, development, deployment and testing with wide range of technical experience in architecture definition and implementation of various Enterprise and voice-based systems
- Extensive Experience in Genesys Framework 8.5, Inbound/Outbound Voice, T-Server/SIP Server deployment & troubleshooting, Routing designing and its troubleshooting, reporting knowledge
- Extensive experience in Computer Technology Integration (CTI), Universal Routing Server (URS), IRD (GUI), T-Server, SIP Server, Stat Server
- Experience in Enterprise Routing (URS) and Orchestration Platform.
- Knowledge in Genesys ORS routing, Orchestration
- Experience in creating, Developing & Deploying Routing Strategy using IRD based on the business requirement
- Experience in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proven experience in the operation of all Voice Applications (call routing, desk and soft-phones, voice mail, digital voice recording, etc.)
- Ability to perform advanced SIP debugging with Wireshark/other tools. Capture and analyze SIP and RTP traces to isolate and resolve issues.
- Strong knowledge of VoIP, networking, and security (SRTP/TLS) concepts
- Familiar with Change Management processes
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Service Now
- Proficiency with Microsoft O365 applications.