Sales Support Administrator
Evan Evans Tours
Evan Evans is the most established and best reviewed sightseeing operator in London and has been accompanying visitors on city tours and out of town excursions since 1933. Our mission is to provide high quality, immersive sightseeing experiences that showcase the beauty, heritage, and excitement of Britain and beyond. Our offering includes day tours by coach, walking tours, rail trips, private chauffeur & small group experiences, and we also provide tickets to London’s most popular attractions, river cruises and hop-on hop-off tours.
Evan Evans is a proud member of The Travel Corporation (TTC) an award-winning family of 40 brands serving more than 1 million travellers worldwide each year. Family-owned and run since 1920, TTC is the world leader in immersive travel experiences across an extensive range of travel categories. TTC brands include Trafalgar, Insight Vacations, Uniworld Boutique River Cruises, Contiki, and The Red Carnation Hotel Collection.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
We are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join our vibrant sales team at Evan Evans. Supporting sales management with a range of administrative tasks, we’re looking for someone with excellent attention to detail. Duties will include updating client and supplier records, updating company product information, and coordinating incoming queries from new and existing clients.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Updating company product information in our internal systems and external client platforms as directed.
- Refreshing supplier imagery and video content across platforms.
- Updating and issuing client rate sheets.
- Coordinating email queries via the sales team inbox.
- Assisting with organising trade events.
- Coordinating appointments with clients/suppliers and sales management at trade shows.
- Compiling sales reports.
- Maintaining client records in our email marketing database.
- Booking complimentary and discounted tours/tickets for partners.
- Provide administrative support for our groups department, including inputting booking details to our reservation system, confirming booking numbers with venues, and issuing tickets.
- Process brochure delivery requests.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Quick to learn.