Travel Corporation UK/Europe
Supplier Executive for the On-Road Team
Full Time - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Location - 15 Grosvenor Place, London SW1X 7HH?
Who You Are…
As an On-Road Team Supplier Executive, you are part of the intrepid On-Road Team, and your passion will be providing exceptional support to our On-Road Travel Directors and Well-Being Directors. It will go without saying that attention to detail is necessary in preparing and fine tuning the details to our coach holidays which contributes to our world-class high level of guest satisfaction - near 5* Feefo rating! Also, providing support to the General and Assistant Managers, you will communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging tone and focus on always finding the right solution or initiative.
You will connect with our On-Road and wider teams through multiple channels including Outlook and TEAMS as well as be familiar with all other Microsoft APPS including Salesforce and Yammer.
You are available to work a flexible work week which may include some weekend coverage during our peak periods or in the event of an emergency.
- Attending all End of Season meetings to take note of any feedback from the season passed
- Winter cross checking: Brochure, CRM, WEB, Guest Documentation and Technical Itineraries all correspond, especially when changes are required based on end of season feedback or supplier changes
- Reaching out to all restaurants and hotel's pre-season; requesting & coordinating menus; providing timings (porterage, breakfast and dinners) and reiterating contracting standards
- Monitoring and adjusting as required throughout the season depending on feedback from guests and On Road Team - keeping Technical itineraries and Salesforce up to date
- Monitoring of On Road Team collateral stock (ties/scarves/clipboards/name badges/ETOA Cards/coach boards/DVDs)
- Putting together pre-season collateral packs for the On Road Team and ensuring distributed to all before the start of their tour
- Liaising with the Ground Handler Manager as to what is required for Ground Handler On Road Team.
- Assisting Travel Directors with any queries they may have and assisting with any issues - admin or otherwise
- Assisting in keeping the OneNote TTC Toolkit up to date for the On Road Team.
- Maintaining databases on O365
- Providing support to the On-Road General Manager and Assistant Managers
Desired Skills and Qualifications…
- Language skills - spelling, grammar, and word usage
- Ability to generate innovative ideas and work in a team
- Ability to research and listen
- People person
- Persistence and thoroughness
- Extended skill sets are welcome and encouraged
Perks of the Role
- 20 days annual leave increased by 1 day for each years' service
- Bupa Private Medical Insurance
- Ride to work scheme
- Merlin Entertainment Discounts
- The People's Pension
- Season Ticket Loan
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
Let us show you - Welcome to the TTC
At the TTC we passionately believe in making travel personal and making travel matter in everything we do. Through our core ethos of being 'Driven by Service, making travel experiences incredible is at the heart of everything we do.
Have a perusal around ttc.com for a full introduction into who we are and what we do.